What Does Car Credit City, LLC And Its Affiliates Do With Your Personal Information
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transaction history with us, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties, such as your vehicle information, loan balances and payment history;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit history; and
- Information we receive about you from other sources, such as your employer, landlord, references, family members, friends, co-workers, neighbors, or other nonaffiliated third parties.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Car Credit City, LLC and its affiliates choose to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Do we share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes-
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes-
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other non-affiliate financial companies||No||We don't share|
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-
information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
To limit our sharing
- Call 1-888-8CC-CITY (1-888-822-2489) ext. 196 or 1-314-373-5500 ext. 196
- Visit us at 12750 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call 1-888-822-2489 ext. 196
Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?||Car Credit City, LLC and its affiliates Car Credit Acceptance Company, LLC, and General Credit Acceptance Company, LLC|
What we do
|How do Car Credit City, LLC and its affiliates protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How do Car Credit City, LLC and its affiliates collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you apply for a loan, pay a bill and/or provide contact or other information via telephone, website, facsimile, text message, email or in person. Other examples include when you give us your income information, give us your employment history or show us your driver's license. We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.|
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.|
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be
Financial and nonfinancial companies.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Car Credit City, LLC and its affiliates do not jointly market.|
Other important information
- Special Notice to California and Vermont Residents. We will not share any personal information about you with other companies to the extent prohibited by applicable state law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable state law.