Frequently Asked Questions
The car, the credit… and the answers you deserve.
Choosing where to buy a car is a big decision, especially when you have a challenging credit history. To help, here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. If you have a question that you don't find here, feel free to contact us 24/7.
- Just how easy is it to get credit at Car Credit City?
- Banks and other car dealers have all turned me down. How can you guarantee me credit?
- What's the benefit of dealing with Car Credit City?
- What kind of car will I get at Car Credit City?
- Does my bad credit mean I have to settle for a bad car?
- What kind of payments can I expect when I buy from Car Credit City?
- How can I be sure I'll be happy with the car I buy at Car Credit City?
- Can Car Credit City actually help improve my credit history?
- I need a car but I can't come up with a down payment. Can you still help me?
1. Just how easy is it to get credit at Car Credit City?
No credit? Don't sweat it!® Getting credit at Car Credit City couldn't be simpler. No matter what your situation or credit history, we want to talk to you—with no co-signer*, no drama, no problems. When you visit the dealership, be sure to bring your two most recent pay stubs, valid driver's license, proof of residency (utility bill, piece of mail), and your down payment (Cash and/or Trade-In). back to top
2. Banks and other car dealers have all turned me down. How can you guarantee me credit?
Unlike other dealerships, WE provide the financing ourselves and we do this by sitting with you and talking with you face-to-face, in-person, to discuss customized and tailored financing options (down payment and car note payments) that work for both YOU and us! We treat you as a person, not a number. We do not rely on some outside lender in another city or state to dictate the terms and type of vehicle you get. We take the time to meet with you in-person to qualify you for a vehicle that fits both your needs and your budget. Our goal is to have you as a customer for life, and the way we do that is to provide you with a quality vehicle that you want and with payments that you believe that you can really make. back to top
3. What's the benefit of dealing with Car Credit City?
Buy a car at some places, they turn right around and sell your loan to somebody else from out of town. Once you leave the lot, other dealerships do not care that you and your vehicle stays on the road. Not at Car Credit City. We keep your loan with us and because of that, we must sell quality and reliable vehicles. We understand that your vehicle must be reliable and that it is your lifeline. We understand that you cannot afford to have your car break down and to continue to pay your car note. That is why we recondition vehicles correctly from the start, bumper-to-bumper, top-to-bottom and inside-and-out before it is even made available for sale. back to top
4. What kind of car will I get at Car Credit City?
One of the greatest things about Car Credit City is the fact that we have a huge selection of inventory—so you actually get a choice. At any given time, you'll have hundreds and hundreds of state-inspected, quality-checked, pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUVs to choose from. back to top
5. Does my bad credit mean I have to settle for a bad car?
We recondition every one of our vehicles from the inside-out and top-to-bottom, better than anybody in town. We offer only quality, fully reconditioned vehicles to get you on the road and keep you on the road. back to top
6. What kind of payments can I expect when I buy from Car Credit City?
We make it easy for you to buy a car—and keep a car—with reasonable down payments and affordable car payments. We'll work with you to make sure they're manageable. Plus, Car Credit City customizes payment plans and schedules payments that best fits YOUR situation — weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payments.* back to top
7. How can I be sure I'll be happy with the car I buy at Car Credit City?
At Car Credit City, we're committed to your complete satisfaction and superior service after the sale.
8. Can Car Credit City actually help improve my credit history?
Yes. Unlike most dealerships, we report your payments to the credit bureau (TransUnion) monthly. Hence, as you pay us on-time, we report it, and that helps you to improve your credit score and makes applying for credit with anyone in the future that much easier and better for you.* back to top
9. I need a car but I can't come up with a down payment. Can you still help me?
We know it is tough to pull together a down payment for a vehicle. That's where our Deferred Down Payment Program comes in. If you don't have all of your down payment together today, we'll consider dividing your total down payment into small, affordable payments that work for you and get you in a vehicle today.* back to top